Courage - Reiki Pillar Candle
When you need strength to do what is right, not what is easy, use this Courage candle to focus your intention.
Reiki charged Pillar candle.
Naturally scented with pure essential oil of grapefruit, pine, rosemary.
Natural cotton wick.
Hand crafted in New England from the finest waxes and purest essential oils.
3.75cm diameter x 18cm tall
Please note this candle is not suitable for prolonged periods of burning at one time as it will drip. It is designed to be used for shorter periods (we suggest no more than 2 hours at one time) for meditation and affirmation rituals.
Overall burn time 30 hours
How to Use Affirmation and Intention Candles
Our Reiki Candles are ideal for use in meditation, Reiki, affirmation rituals, sacred space time, and for those times when you feel to focus your intention and give energy to those areas of your life which feel depleted. A combination of candles can be used together to focus on specific areas of your life - for example Abundance can be used in combination with Problem Solving when starting a new business; Housewarming can be used in combination with Love and Harmony to bless a new home. Best of all is to make up your own combinations to bring your own unique desires into your life. These pillar candles have an overall burn time of about 30 hours and are suitable for shorter focused use - say two hours at any one time. Always use a holder which is suited to the purpose and keep the candle stable.
The Art of Candle Burning
NB Remove all packaging and paper labelling from candle before using
1. On first burning, burn until top flat surface of candle is an even pool of melted wax. If you follow this simple guideline, you will avoid the burrow effect where the candle burns down creating a central hole and thus shortening the overall burn time of your candle.
2. Before lighting your candle, trim the wick to 1/8th of an inch and always keep trimmed in this way before each lighting (always trim when candle is cold).
3. Always burn candles in a safe place, out of draughts, on a stable, dry, heat resistant surface, away from direct heat and out of the reach of children.
4. Do not allow anything to drop into the warm wax, such as parts of the wick or a match as this can cause the candle to combust.
5. Once the wick has got to 1/2inch of bottom of the candle stop using it.
6. Never leave a burning candle unattended.