Manifest a Miracle - Reiki Pillar Candle
Naturally scented with essential oils of magnolia, honeysuckle and rose.
7.5cm diameter x 15.4cm tall
Burn time 80 hours Wick should be trimmed when cold before each lighting.
Hand crafted in New England from the finest waxes and purest essential oils. Natural cotton wick. Lead-free.
The Art of Candle Burning
NB Remove all packaging and paper labelling from candle before using
1. On first burning, burn until top flat surface of candle is an even pool of melted wax. If you follow this simple guideline, you will avoid the burrow effect where the candle burns down creating a central hole and thus shortening the overall burn time of your candle.
2. Before lighting your candle, trim the wick to 1/8th of an inch and always keep trimmed in this way before each lighting (always trim when candle is cold).
3. Always burn candles in a safe place, out of draughts, on a stable, dry, heat resistant surface, away from direct heat and out of the reach of children.
4. Do not allow anything to drop into the warm wax, such as parts of the wick or a match as this can cause the candle to combust.
5. Once the wick has got to 1/2inch of bottom of the candle stop using it.
6. Never leave a burning candle unattended.